DUAL TRUE DIVERSITY – UHF MINIATURE CAMERA RECEIVER modular execution ‘stand-alone’ or ‘slot-in’ (Panasonic, Sony, Grass Valley)
Wisycom MCR42 is a receiver designed for camera mounting or stand alone use. Best-in-class performances. Four receivers are internally coupled by two in a real TRUE DIVERSITY CONFIGURATION. Its front end has a chain of microcontrolled-driven movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to 240 MHz with great selectivity. A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operations, high coverage and with our patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated. Option of self powered by the use of AA batteries.
- Dual true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
- Switching bandwidth up 240 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with our PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies fully user programmable.
- Multicompander operations
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization
- Easy setup and operation thru a OLED display
Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
- remote TX battery monitoring
- tone-squelch operating
- PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)