1. These conditions are taken as accepted, on collection from, or delivery by TFS.
2. No liability is accepted, consequential or otherwise, by act or omission by TFS, whether by negligence, delay, detention, late delivery, non-delivery, or deficiency in the equipment.
3. The customer shall take good care of the equipment and ensure it is used in a proper manner by persons having the necessary experience and training. No attempt should be made to adjust, interfere with or repair the equipment, except insofar as is necessary for the proper use of the equipment or were written consent is obtained form TFS a charge may then be made for the recalibration of the equipment.
4. Batteries must be removed from equipment before return.
5. The customer shall be responsible for all loss and damage to the equipment from the time of collection by, or delivery to, including transit, until its return to TFS. If no insurance value is shown on the invoice please contact TFS to find the level of cover required. The Conditions require the client to pay for loss or damage at current replacement cost.
6. The customer is responsible for consequential loss of hire due to stolen, lost or damaged equipment until the equipment is replaced or repaired up to a maximum of 10 weeks at the full rate of hire, please ensure sufficient provision is made in your insurance.
7. The customer should inform TFS as soon as possible of the wish to retain or extend the hire of equipment beyond the agreed date. However should the items not be available for extended hire they must be returned by the agreed date or other such date as agreed by TFS.
8. Provisional bookings are taken on the understanding that they do not guarantee the availability of the equipment.
9. TFS reserve the right to retain copyright on any and all material sourced, recorded or treated using equipment supplied by TFS until accounts are settled in full.
10. All accounts should be settled within 21 days of invoice to retain any discount or deal associated with that hire. Accounts not paid within 28 days of invoice will be subject to a charge of 17.5% apr calculated on a daily basis from the date of invoice unless by prior agreement this is waved by TFS.
11. Any invoice disputes or queries must be raised within 10 days of issue.
12. A cancellation charge of one weeks full hire shall be payable to TFS at less than four weeks notice of cancellation, or if less than one weeks notice 10% of total invoice or one week which ever is the greater.
2 weeks = 10%
3 weeks = 15%
4 weeks = 20%
6 weeks = 25%
8 weeks = 30%
10 weeks = 35%
12 weeks = 40%
15 weeks = 45%
24 weeks = 50%